DealTrack is a web-based rebate management system from Enable. It allows complex rebate deals to be configured and can then accurately calculate rebate earnings for these deals and allocate the earnings across each source transaction line.
DealTrack offers many features that will benefit all members of your team. It helps merchants, buying groups, wholesale distributors, and retailers to drive mutually profitable growth with suppliers, whilst improving cash flow and reducing risk. That’s why we call it the supplier success platform.
With DealTrack, you can:
- Configure your trading agreements and accurately calculate their rebate.
- Report on your rebate earnings and transactions.
- Approve plans as part of an automated approval workflow.
- Record and track payments from or to your trading partners.
- View the rebate that you are forecast to earn based on previous data and trends.
- Identify opportunities to increase rebate earnings, and highlight risks that may reduce rebate earnings.
DealTrack is delivered using a software as a service (SaaS) model, which means that the software suite is ready-made and configurable for your needs. DealTrack focuses on driving collaborative relationships with trading partners to achieve mutually profitable growth. By focusing on process automation and having intuitive user interfaces, DealTrack can free you to focus on the core competencies of running your business.
Want to learn more about DealTrack? Check out our user guide.
Ready to sign-up? Take a look at our pricing plans to find one that's suitable for you.