The coronavirus outbreak is bringing challenging times for all of us, so we want to keep you up to date as much as possible with what is currently happening at Enable. The welfare of both our customers and the team is something that we are extremely passionate about, so we are doing everything that we can to keep things moving, whilst also following the government’s advice.
Due to this, we will be temporarily reducing our support hours to 08:00 - 22:00 (GMT), 03:00 - 17:00 (EST) and 00:00 - 14:00 (PST). Please let us know if you would like to arrange a meeting outside of these core hours and the Customer Success team will be on hand to accommodate your request.
You can reach your Customer Success team via Enable’s Helpdesk support service either by email or telephone every business day, 52 weeks of the year, between the hours of 08:00 - 22:00 (GMT), 03:00 - 17:00 (EST), and 00:00 - 14:00 (PST) (excluding January 1st, December 24th-26th, and December 31st).
- Raise a ticket on Support Hub;
- Book a meeting with us;
- Email us at email@example.com;
- Call us on either +1 628 251 1057 or +44 (0) 330 3112 606.
What we offer
After getting in touch with us, we offer you the following support:
- Every request raised will be trackable within our ticketing system.
- An experienced product expert will triage your request to determine whether more information is required, which team is best suited to tackle your request, and determine its SLA category.
- Our Customer Success team will provide frequent updates on expected resolution times.
- After thorough investigative work, a detailed written response will be provided by Engineering, IT, or Customer Success.
24/7 Application monitoring
Alongside our support offering, Enable monitor our applications around the clock with automated systems. This means that in the unlikely event that the application encounters a problem when our Customer Success Team is unavailable, we will still be alerted to the problem.
This is made possible by background health checks which we have implemented in Enable that monitor our system. These will periodically check to ensure the system is up and running. Should the system be non-responsive, alerts are sent to the Head of our Engineering and IT teams to notify them of the problem. They are then able to set things in motion to investigate and resolve the issue.
We are always looking to improve our performance and error monitoring at Enable. Our Engineering team has a dedicated Operational Responsibility to improve how we do this.
Take your query further
The Customer Success team will inform you when a new issue is raised and when feedback has been provided by our team. If you are not satisfied with the response provided then please speak to your Customer Success team and discuss it with them in the first instance.
If you are still not satisfied, you can call Enable on + 44 (0)330 3112 808 or +1 628 251 1057 and follow this escalation path:
- Your Customer Success Manager - https://support.enable.com/contacts
- Heline Deconinck - Head of Customer Success;
- David Hunt - Chief Operating Officer;
- Andrew Butt - CEO.
Please allow each person in the process to spend up to 48 elapsed hours to tackle your request before escalating to the next stage. Our process has been designed to help with the resolution of your query as quickly as possible, by putting you in touch with the right people at the right time.