The coronavirus outbreak is bringing challenging times for all of us, so we want to keep you up to date as much as possible with what is currently happening at Enable. The welfare of both our customers and the team is something that we are extremely passionate about, so we are doing everything that we can to keep things moving, whilst also following the government’s advice.
Due to this, we will be temporarily reducing our support hours to 08:00 - 22:00 (GMT), 03:00 - 17:00 (EST) and 00:00 - 14:00 (PST). Please let us know if you would like to arrange a meeting outside of these core hours and the Client Services team will be on hand to accommodate your request.
You can reach your Client Services team via Enable’s Helpdesk support service either by email or telephone every business day, 52 weeks of the year, between the hours of 08:00 - 22:00 (GMT), 03:00 - 17:00 (EST), and 00:00 - 14:00 (PST) (excluding January 1st, December 24th-26th, and December 31st).
- Raise a ticket on Support Hub;
- Book a meeting with us;
- Email us at email@example.com;
- Call us on either +1 628 251 1057 or +44 (0) 330 3112 606.
What we offer
After getting in touch with us, we offer you the following support:
- Every request raised will be trackable within our ticketing system.
- An experienced product expert will triage your request to determine whether more information is required, which team is best suited to tackle your request, and determine its SLA category.
- Our Client Services team will provide frequent updates on expected resolution times.
- After thorough investigative work, a detailed written response will be provided by Engineering, IT, or Client Services.
In addition, our support service will also proactively monitor performance and error feeds.
Take your query further
The Client Services team will inform you when a new issue is raised and when feedback has been provided by our team. If you are not satisfied with the response provided then please speak to your Client Services team and discuss it with them in the first instance.
If you are still not satisfied, you can call Enable on + 44 (0)330 3112 808 or +1 628 251 1057 and follow this escalation path:
- Lukasz Bardzinski - Client Services Manager;
- Heline Deconinck - Head of Client Services;
- David Hunt - Chief Operating Officer;
- Andrew Butt - CEO.
Please allow each person in the process to spend up to 48 elapsed hours to tackle your request before escalating to the next stage. Our process has been designed to help with the resolution of your query as quickly as possible, by putting you in touch with the right people at the right time.