The scheme PDF is a summary of the schemes for a supplier, providing you with a breakdown of all the deals within the scheme, including its terms and conditions.
The terms for the scheme are the different fields which appear on your scheme PDF, these can be changed on a per scheme basis. The terms items can be found when you click on a scheme under the Settings & Terms tab when you click on Terms. Depending on your scheme type version which you select when creating the scheme, you can have different terms items appear on your scheme PDF. The terms items and scheme PDF is highly configurable and can be configured on request by an Enable Administrator to include all the information which you would like to present on your scheme PDF. By default, the scheme PDF is branded with Enable’s logo and colour palette however, you can customize this to match your company’s branding.
There are many fields which you can have in your scheme PDF as terms items. The different data types that can be configured for these fields are:
- Text - An area you can write text in. We can set the default text to whatever you require, e.g a paragraph from your terms and conditions;
- Number - Add a numerical value;
- Date - Add in a specific date;
- Single Select List - A list in which you can only select one value;
- Multi-select List - A list in which you can select multiple values from the list;
- Document - You have the ability to upload a document that you want to be linked to this scheme which will be saved under the specific scheme;
- Trading Partner name - If you want the trading partner name automatically brought through;
- Trading Partner reference - If you want the trading partner reference automatically brought through;
- Trading Partner contact - If you want to select a specific trading partner contact to appear on the scheme pdf linked to this supplier;
- Scheme ID - If you want the scheme ID automatically brought through.
You can also add a heading, label and default text. Below is an example of how these would appear in DealTrack along with the different data types. The heading is at the top of each section and acts as a title. The label appears before any text as a subheading, the labels in the example below are 'Text', ''Number', 'Single Select List' etc. The default text is the text that will appear automatically for every scheme. This can be edited on a per scheme basis based on your user permissions. The default text in the example below is the text in the white box.
Below is an example of a configured set of terms:
As you can see, we can configure the terms section to reflect what your company wants on the scheme PDF. If you would like your terms items changing, please raise a ticket in our Support Hub.
If you have manual workflow for your schemes, we can configure 3 signatories to appear on your scheme PDF (1 for the trading partner and 2 for people in your business). If you have automatic approval workflow, each person in the workflow will create an electronically signed signatory when they sign off the scheme in DealTrack. The signatories will appear at the bottom of the scheme PDF document.
As shown below, you will see how these terms look in the scheme PDF.
The deal information is automatically pulled through in DealTrack and is not configurable. We can configure what sections of the terms are placed before or after the deal information.
If you would like any changes to your scheme PDF configuration then please raise a ticket in our Support Hub.