New imports of data can be started by clicking the 'Import transactions' button at the top of the Transactions section. Firstly, you will be asked to select a currency for the import - only one currency may be imported at a time.
If you are listed as a collaborator for more than one trading partner in a DealTrack tenant, you will also have to select who you are importing on behalf of.
Within the import transactions area, you will have the ability to:
- Choose currency and which trading partner this transaction is on behalf of.
- Download a template CSV file.
- Upload a CSV file containing the transactional data.
- View a summary of the data within the uploaded file.
- Confirm the import of the transactional data file.