For every program line, regardless of which mechanism plug-in the program line uses, you will have the option of ticking the Inverse earnings box. This setting allows you to change any earnings against that program line to the inverse of what the system calculates. This is described in detail in our Inverse earnings article.
Articles in this section
- Where are my reports?
- How does 'Separate target and earning transactions' work?
- Why can't I select dimension items from a particular collection when configuring a program line?
- Why can't I filter or view by different items in reports?
- What does inverse earnings mean?
- Why can't I see a dimension item when selecting in a program line?
- What do the 'A', 'C', and 'F' stand for in the target bands?
- How do I set an accrual band?