Welcome to the DealTrack quick start guide! From here, you'll find everything you need to get up-and-running with your first deal and start realizing the benefits of DealTrack.
Use the following quick-and-easy steps to start your new journey to profitable growth with DealTrack, in ten minutes or less!
Once you've signed into DealTrack, you will be taken to your dashboard. The dashboard shows a summary of all recent activity and allows you to get to the most important areas of DealTrack in no time.
- Use our powerful search bar to find any trading partner, scheme or deal within the system in seconds!
- Use the tiles and quick links to quickly navigate to the most commonly accessed features and modules within DealTrack.
Creating a scheme
Now that you're familiar with your DealTrack dashboard, you can follow these simple steps to set-up a scheme that will hold your new deals:
- Use the dashboard search bar to find the trading partner for your new scheme. Alternatively, use the Browse function to find a trading partner.
- Select the Proposals tab and click the + button to create your new proposal scheme.
- Enter the necessary information, such as the scheme name and date range, and Save.
Creating your first deal
You can now create your first deal to begin attaining profitable growth.
- From the settings page in your scheme, select the Deals tab, and click the + Deal button.
- Enter a few basic details to configure your deal, and click Save.
- An even faster way to create new deals for existing schemes in the future is to use the + Create a deal button on your dashboard.
- Now you've created your deal with DealTrack it's simple to edit and replicate it in the future.
Activate your scheme
Now that your first proposal scheme and deal have been created, you can activate the scheme. Activating the scheme will ensure that it is now included in all the calculations and reports throughout DealTrack.
- Navigate to the Proposals tab for your chosen trading partner.
- Select the proposal scheme you created previously.
- Click the Activate button.
Analyze your new deal
You can now utilize one of DealTrack's many reports to track your new deal, so you can rapidly identify ways to steer purchasing and sales behaviour to maximize profit.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Select one of the following drop-down options: Deal earnings, Daily earnings or Turnover.
- Enter the filters needed to target your new deal, or multiple deals, and click Preview.
- Press Download to generate a csv of the results.
Simple as that - you've now successfully set up your very first deal in DealTrack. You're now well on your way to taking control of all your deals so you can calculate, plan and accrue rebate precisely.
To make your life easier, Enable is constantly updating and improving DealTrack every six weeks. This leaves you to focus on the day-to-day running of your business, whilst we maintain the tools being used.