When creating a program line, Enable allows you to define the payment frequency. This determines the number of program lines created. These are used to determine payment periods and allows for cash management in the Finance App.
The options for payment frequency are:
- End of agreement: There is one payment period which ends at the end of the agreement.
- Annual: The payment period occurs once a year based on the start date of the program line.
- Monthly: There is a payment period every month starting on the start date of the program line.
- Quarterly: The payment at the end of each quarter.
- Six monthly: There is a payment period every six months from the start date of the program line.
- Irregular: This is available when the mechanism is 'Fixed Amount - Lump Sum' or ‘Fixed Amount – Apportioned'
- N/A: This is available by request or when you are using a custom calendar and will not create payment periods for your rebates.
You can learn more about how payment frequency affects your program line here.